[OWASP-wiki-editors] Obtaining a complete link to actual content

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Sat Jul 30 21:10:04 UTC 2016

Check this out.

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Special:SpecialPages

There a few dozen ways to search the wiki.

If you plan on making suggestions at great scale, please put your work
in a spreadsheet if you don't mind. I don't mind email, but a
spreadsheet would be easier than dozens of emails. :) Up to you....

There is also a standard webserver API that you can hit. I have not used
it myself but google on the topic should help.

- Jim