[OWASP-wiki-editors] TODO - Plan of action clean up

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Sat Jul 30 19:04:38 UTC 2016

> Jim:  I've been on this list since you created it to catch non-content
things like this so no need to directly ping me.

Matt, that is super awesome. I'm grateful for that. I'll be home next
week and am happy to dig into the image issue with you. I think that's
the most pressing issue the wiki is facing today....

Thanks for for support to this effort. I know we have a lot more work to
do....

Aloha, Jim