[OWASP-wiki-editors] Category Python

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Sat Jul 30 19:02:36 UTC 2016

Johanna,

Thank you very much for pointing this out. I agree, it needs work and is
incomplete as is.

At the very least we have it flagged as incomplete. You click the
"FixMe" link in the yellow warning message you will see all of the pages
we flagged that needs fixing.

But still, I'll take a more careful look at this next week. I think we
should migrate this page away from the "project" template to more of a
"category" template and link to other resources.

I'm leaving this email in my inbox flagged to review next week. I'll
email you with more details when done.

Johanna, pointing out wiki pages that needs to be fixed is _*VERY VERY
helpful*_. Please keep doing it. Anytime you email us wiki concerns over
wiki content, we'll do our best to address it. I have several of your
emails in my inbox that I'll respond to in detail next week.

Aloha, Johanna
- Jim