[OWASP-wiki-editors] TODO - Plan of action clean up

Matt Tesauro matt.tesauro at owasp.org
Fri Jul 29 16:22:56 UTC 2016

Johanna:

(1) Sysops/wiki administrators cleaned up.

(2) @ Stale accounts: WikiMedia provides a maintenance script to remove
stale accounts.  I've never used this before and will first research how it
works before I run it.  I use the mantra commonly ascribed to the
Hippocratic Oath [1] "First do no harm" when admin'ing with the wiki -
especially its source code and DB contents.  This may make things not
happen as quickly as you like but, for me, availability & integrity are my
primary concerns.

Jim:  I've been on this list since you created it to catch non-content
things like this so no need to directly ping me.

Cheers!

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hippocratic_Oath#.22First_do_no_harm.22

--
-- Matt Tesauro