[OWASP-wiki-editors] TODO - Plan of action clean up

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Thu Jul 28 17:33:12 UTC 2016

More outdated content that requires review, which is linking from the Home
page:

Press ==>
Section has not been updated since 2014 with fresh press releases and OWASP
events , etc.
Last edit was from 2015
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Press

Volunteer==>
This volunteer page also needs some serious remake, doe snot explain
anything:
http://owasp.force.com/volunteers/GW_Volunteers__VolunteersJobListing

Language==> English/Spanish
There is not translation on the content so why offer 2 languages?

News==>
Not updated since 2013 and very poor content
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Application_Security_News

--
Johanna Curiel
OWASP Volunteer