[OWASP-wiki-editors] TODO - Plan of action clean up
johanna curiel curiel
johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Thu Jul 28 17:05:28 UTC 2016
Hi Wiki editors
Based on the statistics, there are +/12,000 members with access to the wiki
and around 115 actually active
Some of the things I think requires a serious clean up:
*Inactive people with access to the wiki:*
Administrators that are not part of the staff or ar quite inactive more
than 4 years:
- Sarah Baso
- Thomas S. Daire <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/User:Thomas_S._Daire>
*Update to the foundation wiki store:*
*Main sections linking from the Home page:*
These sections linking from the OWASP home page is quite empty and
incomplete or even deleted.Also seems quite outdated,linking to some
*Suggestions and content to be analyzed:*
- Analyse what kind of content do we would like link from home page with
more substantial content
- What kind of content are people searching for? How can we get stats on
the search queries so we can make informed decisions?
- Create a Plan of action/matrix of empty pages/content or incomplete
- A way to get an overview of the situation regarding the actual
- There are +12,000 pages in the wiki, how can we get an overview of
what is empty/ tagged as in need for review and a way to set a process
We need a way to manage this better by having a status overview and see how
can we work on what needs to be fixed.
Any suggestions here?
I would lik eto help manage this content and work towards an overview that
can provide us a better status of the situation.
If you have this already let me know but I have not been aware of this.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the OWASP-wiki-editors