[OWASP-wiki-editors] Next Steps....

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Thu Jun 26 12:22:05 UTC 2014

- I think we should explicitly state how we want questions to come to us.

I'll field them directly for now as triage. I'll default to CC'ing in
the list.

- Do you think a help page that we'll keep updated would be helpful?

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Wiki_Cleanup - can you give it a look?
What needs updating here?

- Not really sure but it seems that we may want a page that is updated
to always have the newest status.

Yea, I think something like "last updated X" or "last reviewed X" ?
Hmmm. Thoughts?

- Do we have a way of marking a page as having been reviewed and not
needing further review? If not, I think we'll have lots of duplicated
efforts.

I understand, for now I want to focus on "phase 1" and just get the top
200 pages reviewed. I'm hoping folks we "check out " 10 or so pages at a
time for review. After we get through this and see if anyone will play,
we can all work to fine tune the process. Cool?

But I agree, a "last reviewed" stamp is helpful, but I am hoping he wiki
history will cover that. Hmmm.

Your feedback here is appreciated. :)

Aloha,
Jim