[OWASP-wiki-editors] [Owasp-leaders] jowasp.org

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Thu Aug 28 06:34:31 UTC 2014

 >Does this mean that whateverlanguage.owasp.org will be a site with a
huge list of links to www.owasp.org and some (little?) additional
explanations?

That is my plan for java.owasp.org :)

I also think adding "language specific tagging" would be a great help to
our wiki editing efforts.

I will be home all next week and will set up a few more editing parties
for those who want to help.

Aloha,
Jim