[OWASP-wiki-editors] quick and dirty fix for Top 10 2013-Top 10

Neil Smithline neil at neilsmithline.com
Wed Aug 27 23:28:00 UTC 2014

I thought of images but apparently 73.2% of internet users (
http://www.internetworldstats.com/stats7.htm) prefer languages other than
English. While I have often thought that it would be cheaper to teach the
world English than to I18N, for this project I think that we must go with
I18N. Images with text are awkward for I18N so they're out. This change
should carry across languages.

I'll change the format of the official page to match this format. That will
be a good start.

Neil

Neil Smithline
408-634-5764