[OWASP-wiki-editors] quick and dirty fix for Top 10 2013-Top 10

Torsten Gigler torsten.gigler at owasp.org
Wed Aug 27 21:04:03 UTC 2014

Hi Neil,

Thank you for your workaround.
- the English T10 Wiki looks fine here, even with my smartphone (see
file included), :-)
- for the German T10-Wiki it is fine, :-)
- for the T10 Developer Edition this page is 'under style testing'. I've
tried with

    vertical-align:middle

and

    |- style="vertical-align:middle"

But I've not yet found a good solution.... Here I did not add your
workaround as both style commands seem not to work good together....

I am not sure how it should look like at the end...
Is it only a question, that the text stays inside the box (e.g. making
automatically the box higher) if you see the page with a laptop, tablet
or even with a smartphone?
Or is it more, like, should the boxes be partially overlapped? Should
all corners be round?

    I've had a look to wikimedia about 'round Corners', perhaps you find
    some ideas there (especially the last one shows more in depth what
    could be possible)
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:Round_corners
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:Divbox
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:Border-radius
    https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/CSS/border-radius#Browser_compatibility

    Perhaps it could be necessary to install some additional features to
    our wiki to use some of the examples...

Kind regards
Torsten