[OWASP-wiki-editors] [Owasp-mobile-security-project] Popular Pages....

Mark Cunningham mark at thesecuremethod.com
Thu Aug 21 15:38:14 UTC 2014

It looks like someone beat me to the punch. 6 seconds after I sent that last email the templates started to change. I like the header present on the landing page as well as following into each section now. I will wait until I hear about these changes being finished before revisiting.

Mark Cunningham
510.574.5975
Mark at theSecureMethod.com
@AppSecProjMngr