[OWASP-wiki-editors] [Owasp-mobile-security-project] Popular Pages....

Mark Cunningham mark at thesecuremethod.com
Thu Aug 21 14:55:57 UTC 2014

Neil/jason/all

  Im going to put some time today on a few of the pages discussed in this thread starting with the mobile top ten and try to coordinate any other energies that are put forth after some initial feedback on changes as the projects interrelate....

Mark Cunningham
510.574.5975
Mark at theSecureMethod.com
@AppSecProjMngr