[OWASP-wiki-editors] OWASP Top Ten Pages....

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Wed Aug 20 00:28:39 UTC 2014

That’s because that particular page shows up as the #1 page in Google when you search on OWASP Top 10. Don’t know why exactly, other than it says Top 10 TWICE in the title. Maybe that’s why.

Yes – if someone with some more wiki foo than me can get the text to fit in the green bubbles properly that would be helpful.  Neil??

As to an intro or summary, what would you think about creating a header page for the entire OWASP Top 10-2013 set of wiki pages? Something like:

“Welcome to the wiki version of the OWASP Top 10 for 2013. This is page N of 20. The first page is HERE. And you can download a PDF of it HERE.” This could probably be added somehow to the existing header that is already there. Don’t know if Page N of 20 can actually be calculated. Hopefully it can…

Neil – is this something you think you can knock out?

-Dave