[OWASP-wiki-editors] New Tag

Torsten Gigler torsten.gigler at owasp.org
Tue Aug 19 22:25:59 UTC 2014

Hi Jim,

I am right back from my holidays ;-)
I'll be happy to do this extensions.

1) Do you have any suggestions for the name and text of the Tag? (like:
tag=redesign / The content of this page is OK, but the design should be
improved).
     Should the tag be recommended to use in 'silent' mode like Example
4 in https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Template:TaggedDocument or
highlighted in yellow?
2) Should it be a new Template with a new Category, or could we use the
Template TaggedDocument (with a new subcategory of FIXME or a completely
new category for this? Any suggestions for the name and the description
(like Tag=validUntil, nextReview, bestBefore...)
If possible, we should try to get some Sub(-sub)categories automatically
generated by the date.

Kind regards
Torsten