[OWASP-wiki-editors] New Tag

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Mon Aug 18 23:56:56 UTC 2014

Agreed. The first few edit passes of the "top 100" pages went very well,
but this will not scale unless we have a review stamp somehow. I do not
want to add a big yellow blurb on all of the popular pages stating that
we reviewed it, so perhaps we should make it subtle and at the bottom of
these pages?

Aloha,
Jim