[OWASP-wiki-editors] The OWASP Top Ten Cheat Sheet

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Mon Aug 18 23:17:59 UTC 2014

 > I'll make a copy of this page and reformat it. I'll then reply to
this email with a link to the new page for review.

Ah, I didn't catch this, thank you!

Neil, please feel free to update
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Top_Ten_Cheat_Sheet directly.

If you make the changes, please do not forget to add yourself as a
contributor at the end.

You rock Neil, thank you!
- Jim