[OWASP-wiki-editors] [Owasp-leaders] SQL Injection, Wiki Point of Entry

Munir Njiru munir.njiru at owasp.org
Fri Aug 15 06:23:26 UTC 2014

I'd like to help on it :)

--
Munir Njenga,
OWASP Chapter Leader (Kenya) || Information Security Consultant || Developer

=============================
Chapter Page: www.owasp.org/index.php/Kenya
Email: munir.njiru at owasp.org
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OWASP.Kenya

“Dreams are extremely important. You can’t do it unless you imagine it.”
(George Lucas)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
under applicable law.

If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient you are
hereby notified that any distribution, copying, disclosure and use of,
or reliance on the contents of this transmission is strictly
prohibited.

If you have received this transmission in error, please notify us
immediately by return e-mail and destroy the transmission by deleting
the original message, attachments and all copies.