[OWASP-wiki-editors] [Owasp-mobile-security-project] Popular Pages....

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Thu Aug 14 20:54:37 UTC 2014

Perhaps even a simple change like this?

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Application_Security_Verification_Standard_Project

This uses the generic OWASP header.

Work for you?

If possible, it would be nice if individual URL's like
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Projects/OWASP_Mobile_Security_Project_-_Top_Ten_Mobile_Risks
had the header applied, which means would you need to apply them all to
each page and modify the templates... I know this is a pain but I'm open
to other suggestions.

Aloha,
Jim