[Owasp-website] Website Redesign Request for OPEN Quotations

Rohit Sethi rklists at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 13:30:03 EDT 2011

Colin, that's about right.

Rory- I used it for our business card design and we were very happy. We also
used it for website design originally, but their website package only
includes two or three templates (home page, 1st and nd level navigation)
created in photoshop.That said, you *can* put in a custom project and price
it however you like. We didn't end up using their design in the long run
since we eventually hired a website designer to put together the site,
including information navigation, copy editing, and custom image design.

The major benefit to 99 designs is that you get to see people's designs
before awarding the contract.

--
Rohit Sethi
SD Elements