[Owasp-webscarab] Intermittent Listener-127.0.0.1:8008" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError on Windows XP SP2 using WebScarab 20070504-1631

Keith Cauthen keith.cauthen at agilethought.com
Wed May 14 10:36:13 EDT 2008

If it's the same problem I had, then it's just configured incorrectly. If you're not using an upstream proxy then, in WebScarab, select Tools -> Proxies and then remove any entry you have in HTTP Proxy or HTTPS proxy, and the try it again.

So IE should have 127.0.0.1:8008 and WebScarab should have nothing as the HTTP Proxy value. (Unless you ARE using an upstream proxy)

Keith Cauthen

4300 West Cypress Street, Suite 300
Tampa, FL 33607
Office:  (813) 514-9180 ext. 208
Fax:     (813) 514-9181
keith.cauthen at agilethought.com

This communication is from AgileThought, Inc. E-mail text or attachments may contain information which is confidential and may also be privileged. This communication is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s).