[Owasp-vietnam] Bản dịch OWASP Top Ten gần hoàn chỉnh

whitestone thientam82 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 03:16:02 EDT 2011

Hi folks,

Just to inform you that OWASP TOP 10 Vietnamese version has been released on
owasp website.
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Top_Ten_Project#tab=Main

If you have any feedback, pls feel free to let me know. We will incorporate
your feedback in our next translation work.

Thanks & Regards,
Tam