[Owasp-vancouver] November Boondoggle.

myname mylastname almost-ready at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 24 12:48:56 EST 2010

Hi Yvan,

I'm ok with moving it to another day.

Thanks

-- Mauro

Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 09:42:00 -0800
Subject: Re: [Owasp-vancouver] November Boondoggle.
From: yvanboily at gmail.com
To: owasp-vancouver at lists.owasp.org
CC: almost-ready at hotmail.com; aksteer at googlemail.com

Unfortunately I have had something come up and I am unable to attend tonight.  Given the limited response, do we want to consider another date or time (or the 2 people who responded can still meet up)

Regards,
Yvan Boily

On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 6:59 PM, Yvan Boily <yvanboily at gmail.com> wrote:

So far we have three people attending; anyone else in?

On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 3:15 PM, myname mylastname <almost-ready at hotmail.com> wrote:

HI Yvan,

I'm planning to attend.

Thanks

-- Mauro

Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 16:11:46 -0800
From: yvanboily at gmail.com
To: owasp-vancouver at lists.owasp.org

Thanks to Alan for pointing out that I excluded a date.  I am proposing next
Wednesday, November 24th at 6:00.

Regards,

Yvan Boily