[Owasp-vancouver] Interest in a meeting?

Richard Ihmels rihmels at enkon.com
Tue Mar 23 13:47:57 EDT 2010

I would be interested and as I am coming from Victoria downtown would be OK.  Do you plan to have all arrangements via this list or to create a short list for just those that express interest?

Richard

Richard Ihmels CCNA;MCP
Network & System Administrator
The ENKON Group
ENKON Information Systems Inc.
ENKON Environmental Ltd.

T:  250-480-7103
F:  250-480-7141
www.enkon.com

Cc: owasp-vancouver at lists.owasp.org

downtown on 04/22 works the best for me.

-- C

On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 9:31 AM, Yvan Boily <yvanboily at gmail.com> wrote:
> So the only remaining question is Coffee or something a little more
> sturdy for this informal discussion ;)
>
> How about Monday the 22nd at 4:30?  Does downtown or near Broadway and
> Commercial work for people?
>
> Cheers,
> Yvan
>
> On Mon, 2010-03-22 at 17:47 -0700, cturra wrote:
>> +1. i agree with Yvan, let's get some (informal) meetings going again!
>>

>> -- C
>>
>> On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 3:21 PM, Yvan Boily <yvanboily at gmail.com> wrote:
>> > It has been quite some time since any significant discussion has
occured on
>> > this list; are there any plans to host another meeting?  If not,
perhaps it
>> > would it be a good time to have a less formal meeting at a conveniently
>> > located coffee shop or pub to discuss the future of OWASP in Vancouver.
>> >
>> > Given the presence of some very talented people locally, and the strong
>> > presence from a number of large organizations in the lower mainland, I
am
>> > surprised that there is not more activity.
>> >
>> > If you are interested, please respond, on or off-list!
>> >
>> > Cheers,
>> > Yvan Boily

00:33:00