[Owasp-vancouver] Interest in a meeting?

Rui Pereira wavefront1 at shaw.ca
Tue Mar 23 13:14:38 EDT 2010

22/4 would work for me - I'm teach a web application security course that
week downtown, so depending on where we meet, I could probably make 4:30pm.

I was at the OWASP DC conf. last November, so we could chat a little about
that.

Thank You

Rui Pereira,B.Sc.(Hons),CIPS ISP,CISSP,CISA,CWNA/CWSP,CPTE/CPTC
Principal Consultant

WaveFront Consulting Group
Certified Information Systems Security Professionals

wavefront1 at shaw.ca | www.wavefrontcg.com | 1 604 961-0701

00:33:00