[Owasp-vancouver] OWASP Chapter Meeting, July 22nd

Rastislav Hodul rhodul at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 12:15:11 EDT 2010

Hi Yvan and all,

thank you for great two presentations yesterday!

I'm the one who asked about PCI certification. It would be greatly
appreciated if anyone with an experience in this area would share the
thoughts via a presentation.

Yvan asked me if I want to do it. Sorry, but I'm the one who needs to learn :).

I can't reveal much about the application. The only think I can say at
this point is that we absolutely must store CC information for later
use.

Thank you.

Rastio Hodul
rhodul at gmail.com