[Owasp-vancouver] OWASP Chapter Meeting, July 22nd @ 5:30

Yvan Boily yvanboily at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 21:34:57 EDT 2010

Just a reminder to the group that OWASP Meetings are open to the public, and
no registration is required to attend.

Since I am arranging for refreshments, I have set up a micro poll to track
how many people are planning to come to gauge how much refreshment to
bring!  The poll does not require registration, and is a simply yes/no
question.

http://www.micropoll.com/akira/mpview/972139-264278

Regards,
Yvan Boily