[Owasp-twincities] Reminder: OWASP-MSP April Meeting Tonight

Alex Bauert alex.bauert at owasp.org
Mon Apr 23 21:02:47 UTC 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Alex Bauert <alex.bauert at owasp.org>
Date: Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 2:14 PM
Subject: OWASP-MSP April Meeting
To: owasp-twincities at lists.owasp.org

*OWASP MSP <http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Minneapolis_St_Paul> *

OWASP-MSP the next 12 months: Ideas and Direction - This meeting is for the
OWASP-MSP membership and meeting attendeees to give input for the Chapter
direction over the next 12 months.  We'll be looking for volunteers as well.

We are looking for your suggestions/ideas of what the OWASP-MSP Chapter
should work on over the next year.  Should we just arrange presentations?
Are there projects that we want to create or contribute to?  Will you
volunteer?  The Chapter has some funds - how do we best use those?

We need *you* to help guide the next 12 months.

Appetizers and pop will be provided by OWASP-MSP.

*Date:* Monday, April  23rd, 2012

*Agenda:*

*5:30 PM *Room opens for networking and CPE signup

*6:15 PM* Welcome: OWASP chapter update

*6:30 PM* *Group discussion
*

*7:45 PM* Wrap-up

*Thank You*
To register click here <http://www.eventbrite.com/event/3351625803>

*You must be registered for the event to attend.

Please contact Lorna at lorna.alamri at owasp.org or 651-338-0243 if you would
like to sponsor a meeting or meeting location for an upcoming OWASP MSP
meeting.