[Owasp-twincities] Sponsor an upcoming OWASP event.

Adam Baso adam.baso at owasp.org
Wed Jan 27 14:17:20 EST 2010

Hello Dean,

Thank you for contacting us about sponsoring/hosting an upcoming OWASP
event. Please feel free to e-mail me and Lorna Alamri (
lorna.alamri at owasp.org) directly to coordinate potential sponsoring/hosting
opportunities.

One of your firm's finest, Pravir Chandra, presented last summer on
OpenSAMM. Take a look at
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Minneapolis_St_Paul_2009_Conference for
more information.

Speaker proposals are of course welcome. Presentations should stick to the
scheme posted at http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Speaker_Agreement, which in
a nutshell says to keep presentations non-commercial, open, and ethical.

Thanks again, and we welcome the new Fortify Software field office to the
Twin Cities.

-Adam

--
-Adam