[Owasp-twincities] Fwd: A little help

Lorna Alamri lorna.alamri at owasp.org
Tue Mar 24 19:46:41 EDT 2009

In case anyone is interested.
Lorna

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bill Landry <recruiter at williamlandry.com>
Date: Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 11:59 AM
Subject: A little help
To: lorna.alamri at owasp.org

 Hello Lorna,

My name is Bill Landry and I'm an IT security recruiter in Chicago and I'm
looking for a little help.  I got your name from the OWASP web page so I
thought you might be able to help me on a recruiting project I'm working
on.  I'm looking for a senior level enterprise security architect and one of
the key areas of expertise needs to be  application security.  I have
included a basic description below and would appreciate any leads on people
I should be talking with about this position.  If you have any questions,
just let me know.

Thanks for your help,
Bill.

Bill Landry
630-963-1557
recruiter at williamlandry.com

*Full-time Employee position in downtown Chicago – 100-110k plus bonus

Senior Enterprise Security Architect-

As a Senior Enterprise Security Architect you will be responsible for
enterprise wide (applications, infrastructure and operating systems)
security standards and policies.  You will risk assess and analyze the
entire environment for security gaps and make recommendations to remediate
security issues.

Position Requirements:

   - 8+ years experience in an Information Technology security role.
   - 5+ years experience controlling the security environment
   - Experience assessing applications, networks and operating systems and
   finding vulnerabilities.
   - Experience with application analysis, penetration testing and
   remediation.
   - Experience with multiple platforms including Windows(multiple
   versions), AIX, Unix, AS400, etc.
   - Strong knowledge and experience with scripting tools and programming
   languages including any of the following: Shell Script, Pearl, Java, C++, C,
   C#, VB .NET, ASP.NET, XML, JSP, HTML etc.
   - Experience with application servers such as WebSphere, IIS, WebMethods
   etc.
   - Experience with front-end, back-end and middleware security
   - Experience with multiple databases
   - Knowledge of legal compliance regulations regarding security
   - Excellent communication skills

*