[Owasp-twincities] Professional Development Opportunity - Secure Coding in Java/EE

Ben Allen benjamin at umn.edu
Mon Dec 7 14:21:31 EST 2009

All,

just a quick update on this...  enrollment is running low. Please register
by Friday 11 December 2009 if you wish to attend the class, or the class is
likely to be canceled.

If you are caught in a long internal process somewhere between "approved" and
"registered", please let me know as soon as possible and I'll factor that in
as well.

Thank you.

Ben

--
Benjamin Allen                                        benjamin at umn.edu
University of Minnesota

      I don't have any solution but I certainly admire the problem.
                       -- Ashleigh Brilliant