[Owasp-turkey] JR&SR Security Engineer / Istanbul
Tugba AVCI (HiperaktİK)
tugba.avci at hiperaktik.com
Fri Jun 17 05:30:43 EDT 2011
We are looking JR&SR *Security Engineers* for our client which is Distributor
of Information Security Products Company.
* Provide technical role and support for sales opportunities to customers
and partners including installations, troubleshooting and training of the
product portfolio such as endpoint security, email security, web security,
firewall, IPS and VPN etc.
* Act as an interface between customer and vendor to resolve outstanding
* Assist in closing business in regional territories through field visits to
major account prospects.
* Perform product demos over the web via web teleconferencing solutions.
* Provide reports on customer account and field activities to sales, product
management and engineering.
* Conduct technical client meetings and provide written and verbal
communication to the client and Vendor
* Work closely with customers in the design and implementation/integration
of the products
* Bachelors degree in technical discipline or equivalent experience is
* Min 5+ years experience as a field security engineer or consultant calling
on partners or enterprise customers.
* Strong hands-on and deep fundamental experience with most of the following
technologies required: TCP/IP, Network/Security Protocols, Cryptography,
Firewalls, VPN, Routing, Network Administration, Windows 2000, 2003, 2008,
Radius, SQL, UNIX, Linux.
* Extensive knowledge on routing and switching
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong presentation
skills in English.
* Prior experience with vendor is a plus.
* Experience conducting product training for partners and customers.
* Experience with the installation and configuration of network security
products such as well-known firewalls, anti-virus and distributed software.
* Demonstration of excellent customer service and customer focused account
* Experience in one or more of the following areas strongly preferred:
Cisco, Juniper and Checkpoint firewalls.
* Self motivated
* Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both
internally and externally
* Strong problem solving skills, ability to analyze complex multivariate
problems and use a systematic approach to gain quick resolution, often under
For applications: ik at hiperaktik.com or tugba.avci at hiperaktik.com
HiperaktİK Danışmanlık <http://www.hiperaktik.com/>
Tel: +90.216.349 03 93
Adr: Bağdat Cd. No:90/10 Kızıltoprak
Kadıköy / İSTANBUL
Dünyanın ilk Akıllı Mülakat Yazılımı;
Firsatlari Twitter'dan takip etmek icin tiklayin: *
-------------- sonraki bölüm --------------
Bir HTML eklentisi temizlendi...
More information about the Owasp-turkey