[Owasp-topten] [Owasp-leaders] Top 10 2017 RC2 released

Andrew van der Stock vanderaj at owasp.org
Sun Oct 22 03:56:04 UTC 2017

I created the Markdown version, and this is now completely checked in -
please do a pull if you are working from a local git repo. This will give
you access on mobile devices to the exact same text in the PPTX or PDF.

There's also a Word and HTML version, but it's generated from pandoc, so
it's more a curiosity than anything useful to the majority of you.
Translators will need the Word one to help with spelling checking and for
easy copying of links between the Markdown text and their translated PPTX.

thanks,
Andrew