[Owasp-topten] [Owasp-leaders] Top 10 2017 RC2 released - PDF now hosted on OWASP.org

Sam Stepanyan sam.stepanyan at owasp.org
Sat Oct 21 15:20:35 UTC 2017

Neil,

Just to let you know I have uploaded a copy of the Top 10 2017 RC2 PDF
file on owasp.org and added a link to it under the "Quick Download" section.

We have discussed this several times - most corporate/enterprise
networks (especially in the financial sector) block access to GitHub
(due to data leakage concerns - check out this article if you never
heard of reasons for this practice -
https://www.theregister.co.uk/2017/06/12/tata_bank_code_github/ ).

If we only publish documents on GitHub this will exclude the huge chunk
of audience which needs the OWASP documents and guidelines the most.

OWASP Top 10 2017 RC2 PDF can now be also downloaded here:

https://www.owasp.org/images/b/b0/OWASP_Top_10_2017_RC2_Final.pdf

Sam

--

Sam Stepanyan
OWASP London Chapter Leader
sam.stepanyan at owasp.org
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/London
Follow OWASP London Chapter on Twitter: @owasplondon
"Like" us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OWASPLondon

Consider giving back and supporting the open community by becoming an OWASP member today!