[Owasp-topten] Status of RC2

John Traenkenschuh traenky at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 12 11:53:08 UTC 2017

Why yes, I officially took early retirement with my company 12/31/2015.  I I am now cyber-security Santa Claus, working on fun security work on a project like basis.  Blake Turrentine, I don't think we've met but your name seems familiar.  Remember me when Hotwan lines up for its IPO...
John Traenkenschuh, CISSP-ISSAP, GIAC-GPEN, GIAC-GAWN,GIAC-GWAPT, Certified Check Point Security Engineer & Administrator, Traenk at OWASP.org  TRAENKY at OUTLOOK.COM “SENSIBLE SECURITY SOLUTIONS”