[Owasp-topten] Status of RC2

John Traenkenschuh traenky at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 11 23:43:31 UTC 2017

Andrew, is there anything a retiree with years in InfoSec can do to move things forward?  Or is that help just another distraction?
John Traenkenschuh, CISSP-ISSAP, GIAC-GPEN, GIAC-GAWN,GIAC-GWAPT, Certified Check Point Security Engineer & Administrator, Traenk at OWASP.org  TRAENKY at OUTLOOK.COM “SENSIBLE SECURITY SOLUTIONS”