[Owasp-topten] [Owasp-leaders] Released: OWASP Top 10 – 2017 Release Candidate

Dinis Cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Wed Apr 26 00:28:45 UTC 2017

Hi, given the recent debates about the changes made on this new version of
the OWASP Top 10, the next OWASP Summit 2017 will host a Working Session to
allow for further collaboration and debate.

Please take a look at
http://owaspsummit.org/Working-Sessions/Project-Summit/Owasp-Top-10-2017.html
and add/change it accordingly (btw, you can now register as participant,
and, if you want to help organising it, please we need an organiser for
this Working Session)

Here is a first pass at the topics to cover:

What do you think?

[image: Inline images 1]

Dinis