[Owasp-topten] [Owasp-leaders] Released: OWASP Top 10 – 2017 Release Candidate

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Wed Apr 12 13:42:50 UTC 2017

I saw Jeremiah's tweets last night. While I agree that this is definitely a
problem for large orgs that don't know what they own, this is a very meta
category and so not sure it deserves to take up an entire slot in the T10.
Maybe we should at least mention it in the 'What's next for organizations?"
That wouldn't be unreasonable.

Not sure.

-Dave