[Owasp-topten] [Owasp-leaders] Released: OWASP Top 10 – 2017 Release Candidate

psiinon psiinon at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 07:31:02 UTC 2017

As per Jeremiah's tweet https://twitter.com/jeremiahg/
status/851562562634137600 I think one of the biggest security risks to any
medium-large organization is unknown sites / applications and functionality.
Not having a category like this in the Top 10 feels like a huge omission to
me.
Who here in an organization of any non trivial size is not worried about
what they dont know has been deployed?

Cheers,

Simon

--