[Owasp-topten] Top Ten 2016 (time for a refresh)

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Wed Feb 3 14:44:24 UTC 2016

I need to issue a data call. I plan to do that by end of February and make
it public, whereas previously I simply asked for specific organizations to
contribute. I'm going to provide a template of what the input needs to look
like and then anyone who wants to can contribute there data.

We'll then have to sort through it all and decide what the next Top 10
items are going to be based on this input and other trends we are seeing in
industry.

At that point, it would be good to discuss your ideas around including
other material like you suggest.

-Dave