[Owasp-topten] Top Ten 2016 (time for a refresh)

Blake blake at hotwan.com
Tue Feb 2 05:02:55 UTC 2016

Awesome for the help!

박형근, I am trying to see what’s been done so far -if anything for updating
Top 10 for 2016.

Trying to reach out Dave Wichers, the former project lead of OWASP Top 10
-2013 to see what’s going on.

I have some ideas on representing Web Services and APIs (OAuth, etc) a
little better in the mix as well as augmenting vulnerability prevalence data
to support the new rankings.

-Blake Turrentine

From:  박형근 <mirrk1 at gmail.com>
Date:  Monday, February 1, 2016 at 8:06 PM
To:  docs <blake at hotwan.com>
Subject:  Re: [Owasp-topten] Top Ten 2016

Hello, Blake.

Are you in the development of Top Ten 2016?
What is the time frame?

I will support you with Korean security experts.

Thanks a lot.
Best regards.

--
Park, Hyungkeun, CGEIT, CISSP, CISA, IBM Security Technical Leader, SWG, IBM
Korea.
phk at kr.ibm.com
Office Address :  16th Fl., Military Mutual Aid Association Bldg 467-12,
Dogok-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea (Zip Code : 135-270)
Twitter: http://twitter.com/securityinsight
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/hyungkeun.park
Web Site: http://www.securityplus.or.kr