[Owasp-topten] Approaching 2017...Still no news ?

Dave van Stein dvstein at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 22:16:00 UTC 2016

Is there a 'most frequently requested translations' list? More specifically; is there a relevant demand for a Dutch translation?
My team would like contribute more non-technical things to the community and are looking into the most useful things.

Other things we are considering are the testing guide or asvs.

Regards, (other) Dave

Verstuurd vanaf een mobiel apparaat.