[Owasp-topten] Who Are the Initial Six Sampled?

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Fri May 31 18:14:52 UTC 2013

At the time of the release candidate, only Veracode and WhiteHat had made
their data public.

The only one who hasn't made data public is Aspect, as I've said before, and
we are working on it. We haven't pushed hard to get our data public given
the delays to get the Top 10 out the door due to all of these discussions
but we will make it public before the release.

-Dave