[Owasp-topten] Who Are the Initial Six Sampled?

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at cmlh.id.au
Fri May 31 03:19:56 UTC 2013

Dave,

Can you please indicate what are the private datasets that were
released to Aspect Security under NDA?

Also, is there a reason as to why the release date of the private
datasets has slipped since the OWASP Top Ten 2013 Release was
forecasted for at the latest to be today (31 May) i.e.
http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-topten/2013-May/001004.html ?

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich