[Owasp-topten] Who Are the Initial Six Sampled?

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Thu May 30 13:52:44 UTC 2013

Christian,

The Top 10 project already had all the data before the data was made public.
They just sent it to the project privately and we analyzed all 6 vendors
data. After the release candidate was published, someone asked to make all
the data public which is a good idea and so I've gotten all the vendors to
make their data public (Aspect will publish our data too, we just haven't
gotten around to it yet)/ But rest assured we do have the data, and did when
we used it to help produce the Top 10, and we will make it public before the
final release comes out.

-Dave