[Owasp-topten] Exclusion and Inclusion of Contributed Stats

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at cmlh.id.au
Fri May 24 04:16:53 UTC 2013

Dave,

On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 11:45 PM, Dave Wichers <dave.wichers at owasp.org> wrote:
> Each company that provided vulnerability data to the Top 10 2013 has also
> now self-published their data (except Aspect and we will do so soon), and
> links to this self-published data is included in the Acknowledgements
> section on the wiki:
> https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Top_10_2013-Introduction

Since http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-topten/2013-January/000822.html
was mentioned on 28 Jan and the intent was to publish the draft within
a "week" can you indicate what adjustment and impact this had on the
release candidate since their contribution appeared to be considered
based on https://www.owasp.org/index.php?title=Top_10_2013-Introduction&diff=151759&oldid=149734?

Can you outline why
http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-topten/2013-January/000816.html
and http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-topten/2013-January/000816.html
where rejected or not considered as part of the release candidate too
since they were both mentioned around the same time period?

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich

http://cmlh.id.au/contact