[Owasp-topten] [Owasp-leaders] OWASP Top 10 Methodology

Dennis Groves dennis.groves at owasp.org
Wed May 22 00:23:25 UTC 2013

On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 7:30 AM, Neil Smithline
<neil.smithline at owasp.org> wrote:

> That said, I think that any attempt at writing by consensus is doomed
> for failure.

I disagree - this is exactly how software is written. People used to
fear the fork. And now forking is democracy… Git version control makes
forking available to everybody...

I have even researched and written extensively about how to do it here:
http://scriptogr.am/dennis-groves/post/owasp-press

I argue that we should be writing by consensus, and that not doing so is
about as old fashioned as a computer without the ability network,
certainly not useless; but dramatically powerful if you make the leap.

Cheers,

Dennis
--
[Dennis Groves](http://about.me/dennis.groves), MSc