[Owasp-topten] OWASP Quotes Violation by Aspect Security for Sonatype

Dennis Groves dennis.groves at owasp.org
Sun May 19 19:52:07 UTC 2013

To the list,

Earlier on this list Christian wrote one of his most eloquent and
objective emails with a legitimate issue. Privately I commended him for
this, and his efforts to keep board members honest.

I publicly reminded the community to please use the golden rule when
dealing with people. I did not single out anybody for their behaviour
but simply reminded the entire community to be on their best behaviour
when dealing with others.

However, some of the leadership team feel that my reply threw Christian
under the bus so to speak. This was not my intention. A founding
principle of OWASP is openness, and that means everybody has an equal
chair at the table.

***I publicly apologise to Christian if this is how my actions were
received.***

Cheers,

Dennis
--