[Owasp-topten] OWASP Quotes Violation by Aspect Security for Sonatype

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at cmlh.id.au
Sun May 19 02:03:53 UTC 2013

Abbas,

On Sun, May 19, 2013 at 4:02 AM, Abbas Naderi <abbas.naderi at owasp.org> wrote:
> Jeff deserves respect, and possibly Christian had a wrong tone,
> but the accusations are true and require immediate action. No one can neglect that.

I have provided an accurate representation of the facts without
supplementing them with an opinion or ulterior motive.

Aspect Security are more than welcome to claim that this is nothing
more "ad hominem" but this will be refuted due on their claim against
Tom Ryan which I proved to be false i.e.
https://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-leaders/2011-October/006296.html
and this is one of numerous examples.

I was also supportive of both Sonatype and Aspect Security within my
contributions to the http://krvw.com/pipermail/sc-l/2012/002786.html
thread too.

--
Regards,