[Owasp-topten] final release date for 2013 list?

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Sat May 18 00:17:51 UTC 2013

+1 Thank you for speaking up on this Michael. I think it's very sensible to publish another draft version before we go live.

I'm also very concerned about this: http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-leaders/2013-March/009045.html

I personally would like to consider allowing the entire community to make edits directly to the document per OWASP's open philosophy.

Dave, maybe we can split this and allow you to keep working on a "private" version, but also encourage the community to work on an "open" version, and compare the two after a few weeks and see which one will serve the community more?

- Jim