[Owasp-topten] final release date for 2013 list?

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Sat May 18 00:02:32 UTC 2013

Dave and all,

Can you update us all on whether any of the methodology feedback has been
incorporated?

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Top_10_2013/ProjectMethodology#Suggested_Enhancements

Also, there was a hefty debate on what items where to be included within
the top 10 on the leaders list. I'd suggest another draft release for
comment based on the evaluation of that feedback. Please correct me if I'm
wrong, but my feeling is it may be premature to go straight to release.

Thanks,
Michael

--
Michael Coates | OWASP | @_mwc